One Contact No and One Email can only be used once.
Set your own password
An OTP will be sent to your given contact no, enter that OTP to verify and complete your registration.
2. After Successfull registration you can login to applicants portal with Contact no and given password.
3. Please do not share your Atm Card number or CVV Details to anyone at the time of Admission.
1.Admission will be strictly on merit basis and as per Government Reservation Rules.
2.List of selected students will be notified on the College website after the verification by the admission committee.
3.Copies of pass certificate,marksheet,admit card,caste certificate,photo, signature, first page of bank pass book is compulsory to apply the process.
4.Applicants are advised not to give any false information while filling up the form.If it is detected that false information is given by a candidate,his/her admission will be rejected.
5.Last date of filling and submitting the online Admission form is 07-08-2020.
For any information & Queries contact
Contact No: 9476960166
The Govt. of Assam has made provision to waive all fees for the academic session 2020-21 relating to Admission & other categories including Examinations, Festival fee, lab fee, college week etc due to the situation arising out of COVID-19. The following points are to be followed by the students before submission of online admission form.
1. The student should furnish the details of own /Parent Bank Account No, Name of the Account Holder, Bank name, Branch name, Mobile Number at bank and IFSC code.
2. Once the data is submitted by the student, the same cannot be changed during their tenure in the College. Change of Mobile number and other data may lead disruption of Govt. beneficiary schemes.
3. For any changes the students are asked to inform the College office for consent.
4. The Student should upload any one of the supporting documents like PRC/Voter card/Adhar card of self /parent to prove their domicile of Assam.
5. The self financing courses like B.Voc, BCA , PG in Assamese etc and Hostel fee will not be included under fee waiver scheme of Govt. of Assam.